It's on the truck!

It\'s on the truck!

Well, after waiting for many months for the prices to come down and the right deal to come my way...My GT is on the truck and should be here in just a few days! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Re: It\'s on the truck!

Bet you can hardly stand still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks!
I am very excited as it is supposed to be here within a day or two. I have been looking and waiting for over a year and finally found the one I liked at a great price.
This will be one GT that is actually going to be driven...I just do not get the guys who buy these cars, park them in their garage or shop and grab a chair to sit and look at them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This will be one GT that is actually going to be driven...I just do not get the guys who buy these cars, park them in their garage or shop and grab a chair to sit and look at them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you. Post up a pic and let us know your impressions after the adrenaline eases up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congrats on your new baby. I bet you WILL beable to sit in a chair and just look at it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Got It and Love it!...put a few hundred mles on it and I am still shaking! what a ride...Ford has built a true supercar....

Buy'em and Drive'em

Back