Keith ( & others ) sleeping

Am I dreaming ..... it's been several hours since the announcement was made that BBC1 will not cover Formula 1 in 2016 ..... and I fully expected this forum to be full of comment.

When the nations prime public funded broadcaster chucks in the towel on a global sport it raises a lot of questions. If I were a major sponsor I would be reconsidering my position.

Anyway, lets look on the bright side, at least Suzie Perry is available to accept my job offer as my new year hot water bottle!

Keith

Am I dreaming ..... it's been several hours since the announcement was made that BBC1 will not cover Formula 1 in 2016 ..... and I fully expected this forum to be full of comment.

When the nations prime public funded broadcaster chucks in the towel on a global sport it raises a lot of questions. If I were a major sponsor I would be reconsidering my position.

Anyway, lets look on the bright side, at least Suzie Perry is available to accept my job offer as my new year hot water bottle!

It wasn't me that was asleep :rolleyes:

Post 24 http://www.gt40s.com/forum/paddock/47495-f1-2016-a-2.html#post485525

Oooops Colonel ...... I found your comments now. I didn't think you would let this piece of news go by without being on the case. With the move to Channel 4 will a new rule be introduced that bans overtaking during the advert breaks. Or maybe there will be more adverts so as Lulu can promote his singing career or longer adverts so that MacHonda can change an engine.

Keith

Oooops Colonel ...... I found your comments now. I didn't think you would let this piece of news go by without being on the case. With the move to Channel 4 will a new rule be introduced that bans overtaking during the advert breaks. Or maybe there will be more adverts so as Lulu can promote his singing career or longer adverts so that MacHonda can change an engine.

Haha good rules. I'll have a word with Bernie.... :drunk:

Back