Looking for bits for my 302

Hi all if any one can help I’m after some bits for my 302 , standard sump , oil pick up , water pump and standard carb , if carb needs rebuild its not a prob

cheers again
Nick

Hi Nick
I do have a water pump I am not going to use. It came off the 302 I have just rebuilt for my car but I am using a Davies Craig electric set up. I also have a set of con rods, a pair of heads (ported), a Weiand inlet manifold and a Mallory distributor. I am in South Warwickshire.
Chris

Hi Nick,
I placed this ad on eBay but had no takers here it is again just contact me if any bits interest you
Cheers
Roger:
These are surplus used standard donor parts from a high performance 400bhp engine build using a standard 1969 Ford 302 V8 as a basis. If I was rebuilding a standard engine for a standard car these parts would have been used.
The parts are:

1. Standard sump with bolts, pick up and oil pump & drive. The oil pump has not been taken apart so I cannot be sure of condition but looking at the bearings and journals it’s obviously been working fine. Guide price £70 plus £15 P & P.
  2. Standard crankshaft. All the journals are in excellent condition and no regrind is necessary. Guide price £120 plus £25 P & P.
  3. Standard 4” diameter pistons, pins, bolts and con rods. All in good condition but naturally will need a new set of rings. Guide price £120 plus £25 P & P.

All parts have had a preliminary clean for inspection.

The ‘guide’ packageprice is £285 plus £50 postage and packing .

This auction is for the complete parts package but I’m happy to split the parts to the sub packages 1, 2 or 3 as above if the package remains unsold, simply message me on eBay.

All parts will require postage and packing.

Back