Looks like RCRs Handi work

Similar type of aluminum "box" frame and CNC work for this 900 hp AWD LS7 @ $1.6 million Swiss Weber Sports Car.

Attachments

• 27_weberfasterone.jpg
    27_weberfasterone.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 474
  • 26_weberfasterone.jpg
    26_weberfasterone.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 433
  • 21_weberfasterone.jpg
    21_weberfasterone.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 582
  • 25_weberfasterone.jpg
    25_weberfasterone.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 488
  • 29_weberfasterone.jpg
    29_weberfasterone.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 446
  • 00_weberfasterone.jpg
    00_weberfasterone.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 644
  • 06_weberfasterone.jpg
    06_weberfasterone.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 470
Those are carbon brakes too. Some nice engineering, but I am not feeling the body work. The ringleader needs to farm out the visual design work to someone else :)

Oh fer crying out loud....
It looks like it escaped from the next Batman movie set. Mechanicals are nice but...t Not nice enough for my million plus. Not that I have a mill to drop on any car.

Horrible shape. Not just bad, horrible. I like the awd with sequential gearbox though, and the carbon brakes. I bet Fran will be able to incorporate these items into a next generation SLC. Maybe using Zr1 brakes and a stock dual-clutch transmission and awd from ??
ALso, forget the twin supercharger mess and just go with N/A 650-700 hp. And forget the multi-fuel tank silliness and the over-the-top computer controls.

The difference between Fran's and this one would be that Fran's would look good, be lighter, be more reliable, and the all-up completed cost would be well under 200K.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I've looked at this car 2 or 3 times now and remain convinced that it fell out of an UGLY-TREE and hit every branch on it's way to the ground!

RCR Handi work? Ummm... I don't think so....

10 out of 10 for trying something new.... 0 out of 10 for the execution.

I'm with the majority on this one... that isn't a good look.

Would be interesting to see the frame/mono inbetween.

But as you all already said " sauhäßlich"

No comparisson to frans beauty´s ( cars)

TOM

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Ok, here's how I see it.
The engineering and technology and brains behind the design of the chassis is absolutely insane. Twin supercharged LS7? Holy crap dude, that's awesome!! The AWD setup is fantastic, the billet CNC machined parts everywhere is absolutely superb. Then you go & ruin it with that hideous body. Yuck dude. It looks like someone put a big sheet of fiberglass over what was supposed to be a badass body and then failed to vacuum bag it. LOL It's just no bueno. If they'd fix the body, they may have something marketable, but untill then, YUCK! I will take one of the powertrain & AWD setups though. Fran, ya think that setup will fit in an SLC? :thumbsup:

I think I found this car's ugly cousin! I'm still not sure which one's uglier. I'd probably go with the one up top so atleast you can go fast enough that no one would see you.

Attachments

• AG excalibur.jpg
    AG excalibur.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 352
Back