LS7 exhaust manifold flanges and elbows

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I have collected various LS7 exhaust manifold flanges and elbows. These are original flanges with the recess machined in them. The three sets of flanges are $140 (each set) shipped to you.

One set of elbows with the flanges on them. They have the factory O2 bungs on them. Ready to bolt up to your stock LS7 manifolds. $175 shipped (I can post pictures of mine installed on my SLC if needed)

One set of elbows with the flanges cut off. They have the factory O2 bungs on them. Ready to be welded to your LS7 manifolds once you cut off your stock flanges as shown in the picture. Easily done with a reciprocating saw. The LS7 manifolds are not included (just shown for what the finished look is like). $140 shipped

Last edited:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I can cut the flanges off the remaining set of elbows if someone just wants to purchase the elbows without flanges. $140 shipped

I can also tig weld the elbows to a pair of LS7 manifolds as shown in the picture (bottom pair).$600 shipped

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the quick reply Ken, I have a couple more questions though. What pipe diameter do these flanges reduce too 2.5 inches ? Also I assume these are designed especially for the sl-c. Will the header pipe be above the frame rails so nothing is hanging below? Also, is your car completed and how do you like it? Best regards, Dave

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Thanks so much for the quick reply Ken, I have a couple more questions though. What pipe diameter do these flanges reduce too 2.5 inches ? Also I assume these are designed especially for the sl-c. Will the header pipe be above the frame rails so nothing is hanging below? Also, is your car completed and how do you like it? Best regards, Dave
These flanges were cut from a C6 Z06 Corvette exhaust "cat pipes". They are not made for a SLC. They still require custom pipe work additions to make them work. They do however point backwards in the general direction and bolt up to the LS7 manifolds. They do help reduce the amount of work needed to fabricate the exhaust. You would be welding a 3" pipe to these flanges.

Here is a video to watch on their fabrication. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y64ZxPoZBCQ

My car isn't on the road yet Dave. I just pick away at it as funds allow. Home renovations are currently consuming most of time.

Back