Luis Nieves Mark1

As with all your work Luis its bloody spectacular to look at. My only question is this: Is the driver throwing his arms up in joy or disgust? It appears (to me anyway) that he's frustrated with his GT40 as its just broken down on the last lap while leading. The rear clip is up and smokes pouring out of it. All GT40 owners know that GT40's never fail!! (Wink Wink, Nod, Nod!)

As with all your work Luis its bloody spectacular to look at. My only question is this: Is the driver throwing his arms up in joy or disgust? It appears (to me anyway) that he's frustrated with his GT40 as its just broken down on the last lap while leading. The rear clip is up and smokes pouring out of it. All GT40 owners know that GT40's never fail!! (Wink Wink, Nod, Nod!)

haha my wife warned me about it! You totally got my teaser man!
This is under any circumstance disrespectful, I just have a message for the image in some other forums, I hope you guys don't take this so serious. this is the message:

Winners not always finished in the 1st place =( but their passion will always beat the difficulties. It will make them start from scratch as many times as is required, till they get to cross the finish line!
Several views of a regular motor racing scene, cockpit and exterior shots trying to transmit all the struggle, rush and drama involved in automotive sports

Back