Luis Nieves Mark1

Hello Gentlemen,
I know some of you wanted to understand the process of making an image like GT40 in vegas.

http://www.lendesign.com/3dmodels/Ford_GT-40/Ford_GT-40_3Dmodel_LuisNieves_Vegas.jpg

Well I posted the process online. If you have the time and are still curious about how CG is developed, you want to sneak here:

// 3D Total - The cg artists home page - 2D and 3D graphics resource site //

I would love to read your opinions about my work, in a forum dedicated to artists like me.
Thank you very much.
Cheers!

Thank you very much guys, it is always a pleasure to share with you.

Yes, you can click on the WIP (work in progress) gallery images to see HiRes of each one, I guess that means a lot of wallpapers right? :thumbsup:
Cheers.

Feel free to drop me a line whenever you want.

[email protected]

Luis.

seeing is believing...but after seeing it I still not believe those are renderings ;-)
so, very good...even the wear sign-es on the alu? gear/diff things like that etc etc.

unbelievable, the reel on your site is awsome in every aspect.

graphics, cut, music so perfect fitting to each other. you´re a master

TOM

Thank you very much gentlemen, I'm glad you liked it. This project finally came to an end, there is not really much I can share with you anymore, maybe if I make some more renders or animation in the future. So far I can tell you that this car it is going to be in some cg magazines, I'll bring that on.

Thank you very much for having me, this thread is a big success, the one with more views and the one with more replies. I'll be posting ASAP some work in progress and some renders of the next piece I'm working in... Mitsubishi AM6 Zero fighter. I will let you know in what forums, for them interested in to keep watching my stuff.

Cheers!

Luis.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Luis,

Love the GT40 - interesting that you chose a SPF to model.

QUOTE]

Uh, Mike....it is actually a CAV. Look at the front uprights and the front under bonnet details, not like the car in your garage! Still, a really inpressive job!

It is a treat to see skill and talent that I will never have...............

You are right Rick.

I was looking at the center console, key switch location, start button and aux power plugs - that looks just like mine!

a hybrid of the two?

Amazing work.

Thank you very much, I checked the planes of fame page already. Even when I have a good amount of references it never hurts to have more.
I find your conversation very interesting gentlemen... I would say it is a Hybrid. I don't have as much knowledge of the cars as I should, so my research and development was visual based. I modeled what I liked from all the refs I collected, and that is what came along from my personal taste. As a matter of fact I learned, read, and got in love more and more, after I finished the whole. It has been very educative and rewarding process.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Luis

Your work is fantastic, such attention to detail, very impressive!!

Please keep us updated on any future work you do, looking forward to seeing the AM6 Zero Fighter.

Jas

Luis

Your work is fantastic, such attention to detail, very impressive!!

Please keep us updated on any future work you do, looking forward to seeing the AM6 Zero Fighter.

Jas

Thank you very much man, I will keep you post then.
I want to share with you where it has been my model lately, it is still gaining exposure and recognition.
Cheers!

Making of Ford GT40 in Vegas
Area :: Homepage

3DTotal Excellence Award for "GT40 in Vegas"
// Image: GT-40 In Vegas by Luis Nieves - category Scenes - 3DTotal.com site - CG artist home//

CG Arena Excellence Award for "GT40 in Vegas"
Ford GT 40 by Luis Nieves, Colombia

3D World Magazine Image of the Month Issue 136
3D World - The Magazine For 3D Artists

3D Artist Magazine, Issue 21
3D Artist

INCG Magazine, Issue 4
朕å®åœ‹éš› GEMHORN,INC. TEL:02-2897-6878 - HOME

Back