Manx Classic 2008

MWGT40

Supporter
In order to get every one ready for the 2008 Manx Classic, here is a video I have put together (using raw footage from Martin Gough) that shows us racing there last year.

Racing was Martin Gough, John Bate and I in our GTD40s, Bjorn Arnils in his MG X Power SV (his GTD40 was having work done on it at the time) and Nadine Geary in her Peter Brock Daytona Cobra Coupe.

Enjoy!

YouTube - Manx Classic

Martin

Paolo - That'll be Nadine - who seem's to have a very heavy right foot!:D:D:D

Attachments

• NadsCobra.jpg
    NadsCobra.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 273

VCC56

Lifetime Supporter
Nad, a heavy foot.................Surely not!!! Cool to see the vid from IOM, Martin, really looking forwards to going again this year. Nad and I have got our entries confirmed fo Sloc and Lhergy Frissel, and we are travelling over Liverpool 17th April on the 11:15 ferry and we should be in Douglas in the afternoon in plenty of time for scruteneering. We are as usual Staying at the Mount Murray. Last year was 40-less as indeed it looks like I'l be again this year, so Nad and I are taking the twin S/C Viper GTS's instead. Hopefully should be able to keep up a bit better than with he rather dissapointing MG SV I brought last year. Nad is again braving the Island with her beloved Viper, still bearing the scars from her last encounter with a Bray Hill flint wall @ 120 mph! We did try to get into the same class as the 40's, but not sure that we did. Looks to be another fab start to the competition season, with many more members taking part this year. Can't wait!

Back