Market for a T70 Spyder?

What do you folks think about having a US based manufacture of a Lola T70 designed with an accurate body but with very modern pushrod suspension and great handling and track day setup as well as roadworthy?

Craig

I missed that this particular forum is sponsored by a manufacturer. I apologize if this question was not appropriate given that.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Craig.
Fran is building the Mark IIIB coupe, not the spyder. The moulds were taken off my car. Replacement body parts or complete bodies can be purchased through me. Fran is selling completed race car style packages. And soon will be offering a monocoupe. I am very PROUD to say, that Fran is building a chassis for me also. I have looked at his chassis, and am very impressed with them. From the custom billet rear uprights, to the complete tig welded chassis. All I can say is a "job well done".
There was a US company offering the spyder a couple of years back. It appears to have fallen by the wayside. I have not seen any information on it in a long time. The last website I had for them is no longer valid.
Regards Brian

Keith

I prefer this one....

Attachments

• 49508-T70S(s).jpg
    49508-T70S(s).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 604
Excellent choice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif More news coming shortly then. I will post it here first. Fran - thanks for the email, will be in touch after the new year to discuss.

Craig

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Craig.
Fran is building the Mark IIIB coupe, not the spyder. The moulds were taken off my car. Replacement body parts or complete bodies can be purchased through me. Fran is selling completed race car style packages. And soon will be offering a monocoupe. I am very PROUD to say, that Fran is building a chassis for me also. I have looked at his chassis, and am very impressed with them. From the custom billet rear uprights, to the complete tig welded chassis. All I can say is a "job well done".
There was a US company offering the spyder a couple of years back. It appears to have fallen by the wayside. I have not seen any information on it in a long time. The last website I had for them is no longer valid.
Regards Brian

[/ QUOTE ]

Brian,

Thanks very much for the information.

The US company you were talking about was not CanAmExotics was it? www.canamexotics.com Saw that one at Carlisle and continued the hunt after tracing the origins...

If you sell coupe bodies, I might like to get some critical dimensions and do you have some photos you could send me? [email protected]

Thanks

Craig

Back