MDA - 2006 Forward

Hi all,

It's been a while since anything official has come out of the MDA camp, so with many things happening in 2006, I wanted to give folks a quick heads-up.

2006 is the year that MDA gets things moving in high gear. There have been many new additions & improvements throughout the entire organization. MDA quietly spent most of 2005 on R&D work to get the Mk I as close to the original car as possible. I can tell you first hand that the next generation chassis is even more worthy of GT40 association (see my build pics). The RBT ZF bolts right into place per original car, original ZF to 289/302 bell-housings are now used as standard configuration. MDA also brought forth the introduction of the Porsche G50 series transaxles as an option for 2006 for the Mk I, IL and Lola T70.

MDA has taken control of many of the parts that were either difficult to find or have fabricated by manufacturing them in-house. Parts range from original type fuel caps to GT40 uprights but most importantly, MDA supply it's customers with all parts to complete their build. Also new for 2006 is the launch of the MDA Ebay Parts Store. This will give those who need parts for/to complete builds a place to go for high quality GT40 and Lola T70 components. Official launch will be made by the end of first quarter 2006.

MDA have an unprecedented build option lists to choose from in 2006. From Basic Body/Chassis roller to turn-key. Component build options allow you to order the parts you want, when you need them OR have MDA finish part of the build. This allows people to get started without having to commit major $$$ up front and as an added bonus - MDA did not increase the pricing for 2006.

Too many good things to say, too many options and technical information for one post so I would recommend you visit the completely revised 2006 website, which has all of the information you could possibly want about the MDA product at www.mdagt40.com

For those of you who do not know, I am the current North American MDA representative so feel free to contact me toll free at 1-888-498-8872 with any questions you may have and I'll do my best to assist you.

Looking forward to speaking with you at Carlisle in May - you'll be hearing, reading and seeing a lot more of MDA in 2006.

Chris Martino
MDA N/A
www.mdagt40.com

2006 MDA GT40 Mk I ROLLING BODY/CHASSIS PACKAGE

INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:

1) Complete space-frame, TIG welded, square tube chassis with integral roll over cage installed & steel floor pan. Chassis is powder-coated satin Black.

2) Body is comprised of front panel, centre section, rear panel, left and right doors & sill panels, front bonnet insert panel & light back panels. The body made from lightweight GRP is trimmed & trial fitted to the chassis prior to customer collection. Standard White aircraft gelcoat finish or other colours optional. Body mounting bars, door hinge mounting brackets & and all mounting brackets for the body fitment are included.

3) Complete adjustable rose-jointed suspension with nickel plated upper & lower a-arms front & rear & reverse links

4) Adjustable Pro Tech coil-over shock absorbers, 13” open 4” travel front, 21” open 4” travel rear

5) Wheel hubs and ball-joints, hub carriers front & rear.

Total cost £9,500.00 / $16,527.00 USD

The above parts listed in these options are fitted to the vehicle with body panels installed and aligned. The body will still require final preparation and adjustment before painting. No paint preparation is included in the above prices.

Chris
www.mdagt40.com

Back