Mirage gt40 gulf livery

Hello at all!

I'm in the process of painting the car with the first livery Gulf colors (very light blue and orange), and despite having read all the threads in this regard, I can't get a paint code that I can give to my workshop (they insist that I have to give them a manufacturer code , PPG's is not worth them for example). That is why since ford has released a commemorative gt in 2019 in first Gulf colors, I had wondered if anyone knows those Ford paint codes (Blue and orange). I pray if someone knows them to tell me. And if not if someone knows those colors ( the original of the Mirage GT40 that as you know are clearer than the later) corresponding to the BASF brand (Glassurit) I thank it since that is the brand with which they work (my workshop).

Thank you very much!

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Your local supplier of automotive paint should have the paint codes for OEM or fleet colors. Typically they are in a book of paint chips, by manufacturer. What may be at issue is if the books have the special paint colors for this type of limited livery.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
This is what I found very quickly on a Google search:

Screenshot:

1632775996055.png

This is what I found very quickly on a Google search:

Screenshot:

View attachment 117954
thanks but we have already tested those codes and being the 2006 version they are much darker. the colors of the first gulf are very very light.

thanks for the link. I had already seen it but unfortunately the Berger and ICI paint codes do not work for me. Hence, I asked in this thread, and especially when Ford has released the colors in its special edition of 2019. I will keep trying! Thank you

Back