MK IV print on eBay...

Yes. It is a totally amazing piece. If I didn't spend so much money on car books and car artwork, I'd have a car by now!

I believe the piece usually sells for $100, it was limited to 950 pieces, and they are all signed and numbered.

Your pal,
Meat.

Very nice. There's lots of good artwork out there. I got this poster for my birthday:

terrance2.jpg

Mark, PLEASE share where you got that poster! I need a copy hanging above this in my garage:

10349gt401.jpg

Hey Snakeeyes, If my garage was as slean and organized as yours I would have more than a print out there. Maybe a bunk!

Vic
CAV #51
Lemans Blue
Owner built 302
Getrag trans
smile.gif

As usual, this forum comes through as all that is good about internet sites.
grin.gif
Mark and Meat, thanks a bunch for the links. I will be watching that auction this weekend. I searched around for Essex Wire prints when I bought my '40 but couldn't find any; that one fits the bill perfectly.

Victor, if I spend any more time in the garage I'll need a cot out there--my wife will lock me out of the house! Thanks for the comments. Like a lot of garages, you can never have enough storage space, and mine became cluttered with "stuff" when we built our house. I've been slowly organizing, throwing away, and moving the clutter into an increasingly small pile in one corner of the building. When I get some shelves built in that corner I may be able to see the floor there...
grin.gif

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: snakeeyes ]

Nice, Jim! I still think it looks better fully dressed, though.
grin.gif
Looking at that image of the LeMans poster again, I think it may be J6 above and to the right of the right front wheel arch of the P4. I'll let you know for sure when the original gets here. It apparently takes quite some time for a poster tube to make it to Massachusetts from the UK.
frown.gif

[ May 14, 2003: Message edited by: Mark Worthington ]

Jim, I got the poster today and I don't see J6 anywhere. The car I thought was J6 is actually the #7 Chaparral 2F driven by Phil Hill and Mike Spence. Ther other two cars in the background are the MkIVs of Andretti/Bianchi (#3) and Hulme/Ruby (#4).

Back