MkII Wiper ARM (Not The Motor)

Derek

1046[Al]
Supporter
I'm trying to find more information on this specific wiper arm (pictured) for 1046. I'm assuming I'll never find one, so I thought maybe I'd try and reproduce one... Wondering if anyone has a lead on any close-up photo's and maybe some measurements?

Cheers,

427897383_10161390035982188_7889721479295295699_n.jpg

David Garton

Supporter
I'm trying to find more information on this specific wiper arm (pictured) for 1046. I'm assuming I'll never find one, so I thought maybe I'd try and reproduce one... Wondering if anyone has a lead on any close-up photo's and maybe some measurements?

Cheers,

View attachment 136476
Bozzy, I did a quick search and it appears the arms were used on Boeing airplanes. Here is a post with picture and discussion. Jimmy Mac is on here and might chime in. Hope this helps..

David

Derek

1046[Al]
Supporter
Bozzy, I did a quick search and it appears the arms were used on Boeing airplanes. Here is a post with picture and discussion. Jimmy Mac is on here and might chime in. Hope this helps..

David
Thanks for this, I sent a message. I’ve been reading conflicting info on the wiper arm. JM suggests it may be from a Bell Huey originally…

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
That picture looks like a Boeing wiper arm

see the pdf I attached here

Ian

Back