Monterey 2014

Guys, have a great time at the Baja Cantina and other events.

Please post some photos to make us really jealous!!

Bill P

Just wanted to say that it was great meeting you guys last weekend, I had a blast! Hope everyone else's trip was just as much fun, can't wait for next year!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Just wanted to say that it was great meeting you guys last weekend, I had a blast! Hope everyone else's trip was just as much fun, can't wait for next year!

Kevin,

I was great meeting you and seeing that it is possible to but a side oiler into a 40!

It was great to see Mike M and his beautiful "Grady" Gulf car, very very nicely put together with so many great details!

I also want to say how much I enjoyed meeting Richard Carr! Dick is a truly great guy, I cant wait until next year, I want to see your 40 and hear more about your other cars, particularly the two Vellelungas...

Jack, sorry we did not hook up, I hope all went well...

Rob, you and Howie have used up all your excuses, we will expect your SLCs next year!!!

To you guys and the rest, thanks for a great weekend, next year can't come soon enough!

Last edited:
I would like to echo Jim's sentiments. Great week, great people and of course, great cars. This was my first visit to Cabo Cantina and definitely not my last. Car ran flawlessly all week, first the 400 mile drive up, all week of driving in Monterey and the 400 mile drive home. Thanks to everyone for all the fun, and a special thanks to Superformance and Hillbank for all the hospitality and a Great Car and Dennis Olthoff for an install second to none,

What a great week at the Historics, Baja Cantina & all the other events! Thanks to a large degree to all the GT40 guys! Lance and company made everyone welcome at their display and thanks Mike Drew for recommending the Baja Cantina...great place to meet. Wasn't hard to find the 40 guys. Mike M's dark blue gulf car is spectacular! Well done. Well done to Kevin for getting her done for Monterey. Great to see Bruce Goldsmith, Steve Woods & co. And hear they each just ordered GT 40's! As the "AMG" of Daytonas, Steves shop Panavia should be able to help us too! Great to meet Jim Craik, raconteur and wealth of 40 knowledge. Look forward seeing you and all the gang again soon!

Dick Carr

What a great week at the Historics, Baja Cantina & all the other events! Thanks to a large degree to all the GT40 guys! Lance and company made everyone welcome at their display and thanks Mike Drew for recommending the Baja Cantina...great place to meet. Wasn't hard to find the 40 guys. Mike M's dark blue gulf car is spectacular! Well done. Well done to Kevin for getting her done for Monterey. Great to see Bruce Goldsmith, Steve Woods & co. And hear they each just ordered GT 40's! As the "AMG" of Daytonas, Steves shop Panavia should be able to help us too! Great to meet Jim Craik, raconteur and wealth of 40 knowledge. Look forward seeing you and all the gang again soon!

Dick Carr

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Dick,

Maybe someone here can help you post some of those photos you took...I would love to see them and some more shots of P/2127.

Back