More PIcs of SPF GT 40

S.O.B.! Now that is a pretty car. I can't wait to see the MKI.
Damn even the door hindges look great. The body hindges are huge too. Everything looks fantastic. My RF was alittle more refinded on the inside but hell this car is better than I thought it would be. I must get inside and feel it for myself.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Gary,

The bolted on spoiler is correct for the Mk II. Even the Mk Is that ran after the FIA outlawed the Mk II & IV big blocks had an adjustable rear spoiler.

That said, I am somewhat surprise at how "thrown together" the interior looks on this car. Especially in light of the fact that it is being shown at Carlisle. What really jumped out at me was the unfinished look of the shifter. It's not that the interior is bad, but I just expected more of a "finished" look I guess. Hopefully the photos don't do the car justice. I can't wait to see it in person.

Exterior is really very nice though even though I am not a big fan of the SS metal fabric on a road car. I do like the rear pivot bracket: very sturdy looking with the forces well spread out. Again, I can't wait to see it in person.

Lynn

Ron McCall

Supporter
Heres some that I took.

Attachments

• 58183-112_1252.JPG
    58183-112_1252.JPG
    945.5 KB · Views: 312
Back