NEC Classic Car Show 2015

Hi Darren. On the subject of a theme based on "She's a Beauty", may I suggest you display just 2 cars. One with "clothes on" and one naked, i.e. with "clothes off" minus front clip, doors and rear clip so that people can appreciate the engineering and that GT40 beauty isn't only "skin deep"

To achieve this display, you only need two cars that are fully featured on the inside and out, and perhaps as she was not only associated with a GT40 but was accepted to be one of the most beautiful women of her day - Diana Rigg as Mrs Peel. A couple of full size cardboard cut out type photos in classic Avengers pose between the cars would do the trick.

Just an idea to kick about... :)

GT40P/1038 From Venus with Love the only GT40 with a laser gun!!!
Regards Allan

IMG_20151114_084753_zps2vxg5qrq.jpg

Couple of runs done at £60 a pop for charity :) think rain will spoil play soon though

Mike Pass

Supporter
Here are a few pics of the club stand from yesterday. I had to wait a good while to get these pics just to get a bit of a gap in the crowd so you could see the odd car. The stand was a bit of a success you might say! Good stuff.
Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• Club Stand NEC 1.jpg
    Club Stand NEC 1.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Club stand NEC 2.jpg
    Club stand NEC 2.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 277
  • Club stand NEC 3.jpg
    Club stand NEC 3.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 276
  • Club stand NEC 4.jpg
    Club stand NEC 4.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Club stand NEC 5.jpg
    Club stand NEC 5.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 284
Fantastic show.

Huge thanks to Dick, Darren & Richard for build up , manning the stand and breakdown.

Must be one of the best, nearly £750 of merchandise sold, 1 membership renewal and 5 certain new members in the next week or two.
Stand was busier than most around us including Porsche, Ferrari and Lambo!

Well done guys and one of the best designed stands ever, well done Darren immense thanks.

Paul:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Was a great show and really good to meet a lot of you guys!!! all though I'm not sure we should of got the girls to keep polishing the cars :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 280
Back