Nekkid pics

Howard Jones

Supporter
I believe that the driven wheel and the steering wheel must be inline with the outrigger wheel inline with the driven wheel at 90 degrees with a specified track.

A tricycle is either both front steering wheels set apart equally and the third wheel driven a on the chassis centerline or the other way around.

I guess they are both triangles in a sense but its about where the wheels are that typically define a side car motorcycle and a tricycle.

So I guess we are both right. The Nisan deal is interesting and we will see if it is a advantage. The problem I see is generation, or lack of, front down force, especially under braking.

Saw some side car racing at Mallory Park a few years back. Utterly utterly mental stuff, the best part was the older husband and wife couple (I think they were in their 60's or 70's) and they were doing side car racing together!

Anyway, nice distraction technique, so about that chassis with carbon....

picard-facepalm.jpg

:p

For the SL-C or for another project of yours?

Fran, talked to my neighbor this evening and no engines available as they are keeping them as spares.
You can try WERA Motorcycle Classifieds – WERA Motorcycle Classified ads (http://wera.com). He also suggested if your engines are 2005 or new to do the valves, degree the cam and remove a little off the desk and that will get you an easy 15hp. I racing ECU from the factory is $1700 (he uses one as he races Suzuki).

With 104 unleaded you would be around 190hp. With leaded he has seen 205hp.

Back