Nekkid pics

Would it be Autokhana related?

I love my autokhanas...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCC5ga4ZkzU]Triumph Herald Estate with Supercharger - YouTube[/ame]

Ding ding ding....what size shirt Justin..pm me your address

I will be racing this little rocket next season for a bit of fun

F1 sidecar with a GSXR1000 engine

Attachments

• My F1 rig.jpg
    My F1 rig.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 377
Damn it, 1 day late to the party. Knew that was a sidecar motorcycle. Seen some of them on the track and it is crazy racing those things for the monkey jumping around the bike in the turns.

So Fran.....how long before we see you and er, the "monkey" at the Isle of Mann TT? For those of you who have never watched or seen these side-car motorcycles raced in anger please You Tube "Isle of Mann Sidecar TT race." These lads are committed or certainly should be!!

Yay me! No idea how I knew it was a sidecar. Relooking at the picture I can't see anything that screams sidecar to me. Where do you run one of these? What would they do if you showed up to a random motorcycle track day with a sidecar and copilot? I imagine they'd say no, because their insurance wouldn't cover the human ballast.

Great misdirection Fran! Can we get back to that carbon fiber thing?

Justin

Just wondering....what's the difference between a bike with a sidecar, and a tricycle....side-by-side seating?

Would something along the lines of a CAN-AM be legal? Why or why not?

Sorry for the thread drift.

Back