New Distribution / Dealer for Roaring Forties

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
By: Robert Logan
Director
Roaring Forties Pty Ltd

With the increase of sales of both cars and kits that Roaring Forties have seen over the last year, particularily in the United States of America, and the large increase in the workload that these sales have placed on our existing infastructure I have chosen to expand and change the structure of my company. It is better this is done now before it is mandatory.

Firstly let me thank Gordon Levy of Levy Racing for all his help thus far and for his continued support. We have come a long way over the last few years and Gordon has been there all the way. THANKS MATE.

I have asked Hershal BYRD to act as my distributor in the US and he has kindly agreed. Together with Hershal, there will be a number of dealers (one of which will be Gordon)who will offer potential owners rides in their cars and assist with all things Roaring Forties with the assistance of RF Australia, Hershal and other dealers.

There will be a requirement for additional dealers in the US and all applications shoud be made either to Hershal or myself. I must stress that a dealer agreement is with lawers in the US at present and only after this has passed will I be in the position to finalise arangements. I firmly believe that this is the best way forward for Roaring Forties in the US and elsewhere.

Best wishes to all,

Robert Logan

Good choice Robert.
Without the Help ans support from Hershal I'd still be scratchig my head looking a a crate of parts.
John

Robert,

That's great news. I hope you guys have wonderful success. I'd love to see the day where I could look down the highway and see several GT40's bombing down the road.

Have fun!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gifJohn

Good news indeed! Gordon has done a great job, and I look forward to Hershal moving things forward even more.

Gee Hersh What are you going to be doing? RF40's sell themselves!!! Seriously though it should be a great relationship and wish you and Robert a "Roaring" success. Regards

Thanks Guys for the kind comments.
I hope that I can stand up to the quality standards that
the other RF employees have set. They are true professionals
who know and love their work. I believe in
the product that Robert and his team build and always wanted
him to do well in this market. I was totally surprised when Robert
asked me to represent his company as the North American Distributor. I will do my very best.
But it is like Norman says...The RFGT40 sells itself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back