New England get together

This coming July, Malcolm (the competition secretary from the GTD 40s club) and his family will be vacationing with my family for a short while. He'd like to have a chat with some forum members and discuss all things GT-40 related. So on Saturday July 17th I'll be hosting a get together at my house in southern New Hampshire. Anyone who would care to stop by is welcome. I'll have some munchies, a cooler and we'll fire up the grill.
If you are interested in stopping over send me a PM or email and I'll bounce you the directions and times.

Brian

Ron Earp

Admin
I am going to try and have a business trip to Boston then, maybe I can make it. I do have to go in July but was looking at the 13th-14th, maybe I can push it back a bit.

Would be great to see you Ron. We are less than an hour north of Boston. Keep in touch regards to your travel plans.

Brian

I just emailed directions out to those I knew that might have an interest in attending our little get together on the 17th to meet Malcolm and do a little bench racing.If I missed anybody, send me an email or PM and I'll follow up.

Brian

Malcolm

Supporter
Just to say a massive thank you to Brian and his family for having us for so long. I don't know if I lenghtened or shortened Brian's build time with my thoughts but he is doing a very nice job of his GTD.

Thanks also to all who came to the get together, it was a great day and you all made Wendy, Rebecca, Grace and I feel very welcome. If any of you make it to the UK let us know as it would be good to return the hospitality. And plenty of garage space if you care ot bring your 40's too....

Back