New from Canada

Hi GT40’s, i’m really happy to be part of this group. I have one and one these cars my whole life. Now I’m looking to buy one and build it like the rest of you have.
Looking forward to joining this community.

Thank you Randy!
I posted a question about which kit I should buy but I don’t know if anybody saw it but do you have any insight to that?
I live in Vancouver BC in Canada. I was told RCR or CAV?

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Bruce, I assume you are looking for the build experience a kit brings rather than a built car that is 15 years old and eligible for importation?

Hello Julian,
Thanks a lot for reaching out. You are correct sir. I am looking for the build experience and I do not care how long it takes!
I am wondering which kit is the best for somebody like me living in British Columbia?
Thanks a lot for reaching out. You are correct sir. I am looking for the build experience and I do not care how long it takes! I am wondering which kit is the best for somebody like me living in British Columbia?
RCR or CAV I’m thinking?

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thank you Randy!
I posted a question about which kit I should buy but I don’t know if anybody saw it but do you have any insight to that?
I live in Vancouver BC in Canada. I was told RCR or CAV?

I saw your post. It's a rather loaded question as all current manufacturers are impacted to one degree or another by the virus. Either they're shut down or severely short staffed. Wait times are going to be longer and that applies to not only to new orders for "kits" but parts and support. My best advice is to look through the build logs and ask questions of the individuals that are building...
I have my own personal preferences as far as manufacturers - but as a moderator here, I try to treat them all equally...
Good luck in your quest - the answers are here and you came to the right place.

I saw your post. It's a rather loaded question as all current manufacturers are impacted to one degree or another by the virus. Either they're shut down or severely short staffed. Wait times are going to be longer and that applies to not only to new orders for "kits" but parts and support. My best advice is to look through the build logs and ask questions of the individuals that are building...
I have my own personal preferences as far as manufacturers - but as a moderator here, I try to treat them all equally...
Good luck in your quest - the answers are here and you came to the right place.
Thank you very much Randy, very much appreciate and I am thankful to be a part of this group.
I’m sure I’ll figure it out through the help here!

Back