New from south Texas

Just wanted to check in and say hey. Im currently driving an 09 Pontiac G8 GT that I installed a LSX 454 in about 4 months ago. Looking to make a 9 second pass with the car and go back to stock. Then take the LSX 454 and start building an RCR Superlite of my own. Just want to learn as much as I can about these cars as I can. Thanks in advance to you all for all your help and knowledge.

Eric

Thanks guys. Really looking forward to ordering my Superlite coupe from Fran! Are there any other forums that are more rcr Superlite based. I don't want to clutter up your forum with my posts.

This is forum more informative, with many SL-C guy's on board. We're all here to assist so fire away with any questions/thoughts. Clutter all you wish!

Eric,

Welcome, sorry for the delay in reply ( in Cabo san Lucas currently). You can fire away at questions. I live in San Angelo, Texas and have an unfinished SLC. But you can come visit anytime.

Doc

Hey Doc, I'm actually in the works of planning a trip up to Abilene to see some family so I'll PM you when it come closer. Do you have a build thread of your beauty?

Good to hear. Really looking forward to getting the ball rolling. I'm sadly not on the same level as you guys and will most likely be ordering my car by the stages. Planning on buying a house in about a year or so to cut down my drive to work, so this will be a fun side project. Now to start posting my questions in the superlite coupe section.

Back