New Gallery Section

Am I the only one who can't post or reply in the new Gallery section? Everything's grayed-out.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one, as I would have expected a little more activity in there...

Steve

From where I'm sitting, it looks like Ron has closed down the initial thread to stop members posting a long list in that thread. It looks as though Ron's idea of a new post for each car in the gallery section should work. A new post would work for me. It's not grayed out.

In addition, how about everyone listing their car's full specs under their photos? Or is there not enough server capability for JP to list his car's specs... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif?

Rob

he he he Rob - very Funny!

Ron shut the first post I suspect for exactly the reason you give. I saw the initial posting he made and responded to it but as he pointed out, a very long listing would make specific searches less accurate. Therefore the idea that each person starts a thread about their car (or one they drive/develop in my case) and adds pictures seems a good one. Hence the new post re Roy Smarts car....

I hope it develops further - I added the 40 register to the club website for people to show/view other cars although the response has been somewhat less than I had hoped for.

So, get posting on the forum - and if people would like to mail me some details re their cars too, I will update our register. Its NOT a members only thing......! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Right now the forum is open for forum members to post their cars only. Sorry if I've missed signing up previous contributors to the forum but I will get that done. It takes time to look through the list in Excel of previous folks and add them to the new subscription/supporter list.

Back