new GT40 kit have they done it..

Hello guys....

Is anyone doing or done a new shape GT40 kit...
and would you get one if they did???????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
regards
james

No, it is not near as pretty as the original. There lots of good examples... The new Mustang I do not believe is as pretty as the original. Interesting to look at, just not as elegant. Another example would be Ingrid Bergman. Much prettier than her daughter; Isabella Rossellini! I am sure there are many other good examples; photo-copies etc.

Tom

I agree. Something of a tangent, but the exception that proves the rule is that Mad Max II was a better movie than Mad Max ...

By the way, did anyone in the UK notice on Top Gear last week that Clarkson called his new GT a "GT40"? He doesn't even know what he's buying ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rob

I don't think you'll see it for a long, long time. First off, who's going to allow someone to pull molds off their brand new $140k (more like $200k) sports car? Secondly, I don't think Ford would look kindly on such an endeavor.

James,

I think you'll find that nearly all folk on this forum have their sights set on the original shape. Not a modern equivalent.

The old shape is so much sexier. I've seen the new GT and its lost its sex appeal.

Its a little like comparing Ursula Andress to Pamella Anderson. One's a real original beauty, the other just isn't.

So, in answer to would I have one?

Well I'd rather have Ursula! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back