New Head lights Euro spec Similar to R12

These are new in boxes, have several pairs. The dimensions are as follows:Glass lens; Height,4 5/8 in(123mm) Width, 9 1/8 in(230mm). Slight concave of lens appx, 5/16 in(8mm). In center across width to focus beam.. Housing appx. 3/8 in(10mm) wider on all sides of housing. Height ,5 1/2in (123mm) outside of housing. Width,9 3/4in(250mm) outside of housing. Depth 6 1/2in (165mm) rear of housing to front of lens.

These are designed for H4 style bulbs available domestically not included. Will sell only pairs not singles. Priced very cheap compared to all other choices.

Attachments

• 34115-HeadliteGT40d.JPG
    34115-HeadliteGT40d.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 306

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Steve,

What country code is on these headlights? This would, of course, indicate which direction the low beam dip is cast.

Thanks,
Lynn

Chris Duncan

Supporter
When you say "housing" do you mean what the headlight is screwed down to, so you can the mount the housing directly to the body? Or are these just the glass unit? Can you post a pic of the back side?

Ther are no DOT marks on these lamps. The beam pattern is fairly neutral not favoring either side. No marks specifing any country code. These were shipped to me from out side the US. It was reported that they were replacements for some model imported into Canada, Right hand traffic I suppose. These are just the glass housings with glass lens. The lens is smaller than the rear/reflector that it fits on to as seen in the pics. Current pricing for pairs $100.00 Thanks, let me know If this is any help. These are in hand ready to ship.
Steve

Attachments

• 34178-HLsideview.JPG
    34178-HLsideview.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 339

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Steve,

The housings look like Renault R12s, but in looking at the lens in the first photo, I don't really see the dip line. Usually you will see a line angling from near center down towards one corner or the other. This shines a small pool of light towards the road shoulder. English lights would put this into the oncoming traffic. There is no Enn (E with some number) on them any where? This is the European Union equivalent of a DOT number.

Regards,
Lynn

BTW if the angle line is present, it thows the light slightly up and to the opposite side of the line.

Lynn,

The lights have no E## or DOT## but do contain a dip line for right hand traffic. See pic. Please let me know if there is any interest in these, or if I can answer other questions. Still have several pairs currently, but will have to have more shipped in the near future.
Thanks for explaining dip line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 34293-Copy of headlite.JPG
    34293-Copy of headlite.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 375
Back