New Member in Lansing, MI

Hello everyone! I am a very new member in central Michigan and have developed a strong need to own a GT40! I came very close to the purchase of a Ford GT a year or so ago and have not been able to find another close to the price of the one I passed on. The image of that car has driven me to study the replica market and I am very interested in a CAV that another member has for sale. To help with my decision, it would be very helpful to actually see, and maybe even beg a ride in, an actual CAV somewhere within reasonable distance of Lansing. Anybody willing to set the hook and seal the deal for me???

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Mike !

Sorry, no GT40 here, but I'm about 45 miles North West of you. Welcome to the forum. This is a great site, and everybody is extremely helpfull.
Good luck in your quest to be an owner.

Regards Brian

Welcome Mike.
No CAV but do have a Roaring Forties (RF) GT40 in Plymouth, MI, about an hour from you. PM me if you want to meet sometime.

Welcome to the forum Mike! You are about 1-1/2 hour drive from RCR. You should make a visit and talk with Fran Hall. Call them at 586-329-1573.
You will find a visit very rewarding.

Thanks to Tim S in Plymouth for a ride today in his RF GT40! Thats all I needed to close the deal with Cliff for his CAV! Now all I have to do is wait for it to make its way from the West Coast to Michigan!

Well Keith, what can I say? When you know something is just right for you, don't waste time or the opportunity may just pass you by! Looking forward to meeting more members over the summer and well into the future. Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Thanks Jimmy! I contracted with Reliable Carriers on Friday evening and they picked up the 40 from Cliff this morning! WOW! Anxious for it to make its trip to Michigan!

Back