New member- NorCal

Hey all, I’ve been extremely interested in getting a Gt40 kit/project for about the past 5 years. I’ve had a AC cobra and some other classic cars but the gt40 just hits different. I recently joined this forum to really learn the in’s&out’s of gt40’s. I also would like to know if there is anyone located in Northern California (Napa valley) that has maybe a rcr 40 or “gt-r” that I could swing by and checkout-or maybe someone can recommend a cars & coffee/ Bay Area car show that some gt40s frequent. Never had a chance to look over these kit cars in person and definitely need to before pulling the trigger on a kit.
Thanks!
Hunter

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Hunter! There’s gobs of great information here in our forums and members from around the world. Hopefully someone in your area will chime in soon.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40S Hunter. As Randy said there’s a lot of great information on this forum. I’m not sure how up to date it is, but there is a owner’s map in the RCR subforum .
Hopefully someone will chime in.
Enjoy the forum.

Regards Brian

Welcome Hunter,
As a NorCal Superlite owner I can say I don't think I've ever seen an RCR GT40 or GTR in my travels here. Best of luck, it will be interesting to see if one pops up.

Back