New Member w/ new car

I was a lurker for a long time and joined last month. I picked up this KVA in Florida today and am on the way home to Houston with it now. Stopped the night in Gainesville and will drive home tomorrow. I will give more info when I know more. Anyone know where I can get any technical info on these. Runs great now, BUT.

Glad to be a 40 owner.

Larry Boatner

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 462
Wow, great looking car. As I read your intro and the photo started to load, I got the impression that you were driving the car home. As the photo finished loading and I saw the trailer, I must admit I was a little disappointed. But, you did the smart thing by trailering.

Mike

I did want to drive it home and mechanically I think it would have made the 1200 miles no problem, but lack of tag and not being familiar with it I thought this would be a better option. Thanks for the kind words and I am already tired from returning all the thumbs up from the passing drivers.

Larry

GT40Pinhd - Yes it was!! Thats why I flew to Fl. with cash as soon as I closed the deal. I picked it up Less than 30 hrs after buying it knowing that he might reconsider.

Paolo - Nah! Not a horse, just the Terlingua Racing Decal. I would already have had to stop and buy a heat gun to remove it if it was.

Thanks Guys, will let you know more as I learn more.

Larry

Great find and a real beauty! Congratulations. Someone on here will be able to tell you more than you ever thought you would know about that car and it's linage.

Back