Hi, Hope everyone had a merry x-mas. We are new to the forum world and have just acquired a DRB GT40. We are interested in speaking with people sharing a similar interest in cars.

Welcome aboard folks, you will have a ton of fun looking at some of the older threads as there are many with DRB cars here.
If you go into the GT40 Build Logs & scroll thru the pages you will find DRB cars that owners have built with some photo history of the builds that will help you understand more about your car etc.

cheers
Jac Mac

Jac Mac,
Thanks for the advice on where to look. We are currently building an XC hardtop that has featured in bare metal in Street Machine this year and also built an EH wagon which won Street Machine of the Year in 2003. We are now starting to steer towards clasic racecars and are very new to this scene but keen to get the GT 40 built and do some local race circuits.
Have a great New Year!:pepper:

Attachments

• Rotation of Resize of Eh build 031.jpg
    Rotation of Resize of Eh build 031.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 334
  • cover resize.jpg
    cover resize.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 353
Hay Rob,
Thanks for the welcome, we just got the 40 a couple of weeks ago so its pretty exciting but frustrating as i need to finish the hardtop first, we plan to take the hardtop to the states later this year to sell as i built it left hand drive so i hope that helps.
Take it easy.

Back