Johnny M

Supporter
I am a current owner of Superlite GT-R. Allan Uzwiak will be managing my build. I have been monitoring for almost one year and have learned a lot. I am not a builder but I look forward to monitoring and picking up some ideas. I live in NJ if there are any other RCR owners out there. Registration in NJ should be interesting and I have all plans mapped out.......can't wait to see what goes wrong.

Johnny M

Supporter
R U an Old Guy also?!? Thank you for the warm welcome Randy. This will not be a one way relationship. If I can be of any non-build help to anyone, please don't hesitate to contact. Thanks again!

Joel K

Supporter
I am a current owner of Superlite GT-R. Allan Uzwiak will be managing my build. I have been monitoring for almost one year and have learned a lot. I am not a builder but I look forward to monitoring and picking up some ideas. I live in NJ if there are any other RCR owners out there. Registration in NJ should be interesting and I have all plans mapped out.......can't wait to see what goes wrong.

Johnny,

Sounds exciting. I also live in Jersey and have a SLC on order, would like to catchup with you at some point with regard to how you plan to meet emissions.

Johnny M

Supporter
Johnny,

Sounds exciting. I also live in Jersey and have a SLC on order, would like to catchup with you at some point with regard to how you plan to meet emissions.
I can give you a call tomorrow or whenever you are available. Thank you for reaching out and look forward to meeting you.

Kurtiss H.

Supporter
Johnny,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your GT-R! You mentioned that Allan Uzwiak is managing the build but please post photos and progress reports along the way.

Back