New Quaife Coming Out.... Things are looking up.

Quaife has finally posted info on their web-site for their long awaited transaxle: 6-speed sequential/ 500 BHP capacity / 65 Kg / GBP 7.450,- + VAT. Any takers ?

/Lars

Ron Earp

Admin
Well,

that is roughly $13,000 USD. Given that I can get Getrag/Audi boxes for $200 a pop, that works out to 65 of those units. Now, if I can get as fast as Team Audi is at swapping them in and out a la their Le Mans timing I won't have any worries!
smile.gif

R

Ron, doesn't the Audi/Getrag have the same problems as the renault-i.e. Poor gear ratios for our cars, especially first and second?

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
I spoke to the boys at Quaife again last evening and they confirmed that the price is as above and that the delivery date is late Feb. The price does not include a bell housing of a gearchange and I will be able to supply both of them.

I asked them for a reduction in price for a bulk order and they asked "how many?". Could any of you out there that are interested in a box for say 6500 to 7000 quid please shout out NOW as the pocker is still hot.

I am happy to do all the work in the conversion and clutch areas, but I need names.

Best wishes,

Robert

Back