New Slc Builder

Hey my name is Randy and I started my Slc build a short while back. I need to make up a clutch slave soft line and was curious if anyone knows the size of the female fitting coming out of the ricardo trans. Hope all of you are doing well. Christ be with you.
Randy

As i recall it's a metric fitting. my ricardo came with a flexible hose. Rahter than an metric to SAE adapter I just had an sae brake line fitting crimped on.

there was an thread on this blog earlier on the question of whether to upsize the line ( i think from 1/8" to 3/16") to avoid a lag in clutch release due to the distance. i went with the standard line and don't see an issue, after 3600, it drops in a heartbeat.

One of my old threads has the proper metric sizing. Summit carries the fitting, just don't remember the size.

Also, no need to upsize the clutch line as Cam said.

The engine cost $25,000 with shipping and tax. They might be a little less now but not much. I will take a $7000 dollar loss and let it go for $18,000. That is about as good as I can go for a new crate engine that I haven't even seen yet!. I would also take another LS on trade if that helps.

Rockhopper, What are your plans for your new SLC?

Three months ago I would have been all over that one, sweet deal. I don't think you have to wait to long for this to find a new home.

Back