Newbie from LI,NY

Hello everyone,
I just recently finished my factory five cobra build and thinking about building the rcr gt40 mk1. I notice the kits come in 3 stages and I think the deluxe kit in the long run is the better buy. Look forward to all your opinions on stages and other kits as I’m just starting to look into so not sure of others.
thanks

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Joe. You have come to the right place. There is a wealth of friendly knowledgeable people on this forum. With RCR being just a skip and a jump away from you, I would schedule you a stop with Fran and see all the candy in his store. I’m with you, I think the deluxe version is a time saver when all things are considered.

Regards Brian

Welcome Joe. You have come to the right place. There is a wealth of friendly knowledgeable people on this forum. With RCR being just a skip and a jump away from you, I would schedule you a stop with Fran and see all the candy in his store. I’m with you, I think the deluxe version is a time saver when all things are considered.

Regards Brian
I think spending the extra $ now on the plus kit is cheaper than sourcing out as build is in progress lol + it’s pretty much complete car minus motor/trans&exhaust..agreed I’d like to go there and see in person aswell.
thanks

Hey Joe, I'm on long island too, happy to help, if you check my posts you'll see I;ve made every mistake in building my GT40, but hopefully I can be a resource
-Steve

Hi Joe,
What town are you from, I am from the Islip area.
My father lives in islip, I’m near stonybrook. I would love to come check out a local build To see car in person As I never have besides the new ones.

Steve/Dan do you guys go to any local shows. Captree,obi,well Now moved to Commack since COVID. im go every sun morning Lol

here’s pic of my cobra I Literally just finished build, now
AF91162F-2A09-4291-BD14-EE2CF730D784.jpeg
4E0CBEA7-0487-48F8-BCC1-8AE9FA5AC3BD.jpeg
D6BE44F2-D175-4C03-837F-55D69AFDC94F.jpeg
just getting bugs out before I send for paint.

Back