Now the work starts

Rf GT40 MARK II

Attachments

• 32473-Copy of DSC02910.JPG
    32473-Copy of DSC02910.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 245
check out the ap's, Koni shocks and springs.

Attachments

• 32475-Copy of DSC02915.JPG
    32475-Copy of DSC02915.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 203
humm... I think I've seen that car before...
Hopefully I can finish mine before you get this beast on the track
Best of luck, and regardless of what others my say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif it is beautiful.
John

OH NO.....Someones put the steering wheel on the wrong side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Good luck with the build, it look a fantastic kit (don't you just hate that word?)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I think Fantastic is a Fantastic word I use it all the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats on receiving your Mark II. I'd love to see it at some point while your building it up. It looks like all the body is already fitted. Just think of all the fun you will be missing out on if it is. Are you using steel or al panels?

Hi Rolf, some more great work from Robert. We are very pleased. The pic's will fool you. There is still a lot of body fitting to be complete. Robert installed a alum pan, so we will probably finish the car in alum. We will be at Putman Park for something we call Test and Tune in mid to late March. We will have the Mark 1 there, Saturday and Sunday. I will send you the dates.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Could you post some more pictures of the chassis with the bodywork off. You know sort of a up skirt series. I would love a look at the rear suspension on this car.

Back