Oh CRUD!

My late contribution is to say just leave things as they are at present. No one is forced to enter the Paddock if they don't like it.

I find that if one ignores the threads relating to American politics (which seem to cause most of the problems), the rest of the Paddock is a perfectly reasonable forum for discussing practically anything - and long may it continue to be so.

Last edited:

Keith

Regretfully, the ballot boxes have been collected and have now been counted. For the price of a pint, I could slip your vote into the 'spoiled' pile if you like - they're bound to come into play sooner or later. All above board of course.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Regretfully, the ballot boxes have been collected and have now been counted. For the price of a pint, I could slip your vote into the 'spoiled' pile if you like - they're bound to come into play sooner or later. All above board of course.

Aaaaaaaah! Then, by golly, YOU'RE A NATURAL-BORN "CHICAGO-STYLE" POLITITION in the tradition of Obama and don't realize it, Keith!

WOGG!!!!!!!!!!

Keith

Aaaaaaaah! Then, by golly, YOU'RE A NATURAL-BORN "CHICAGO-STYLE" POLITITION in the tradition of Obama and don't realize it, Keith!

WOGG!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but I believe the reverse reflects the true situation.

The English (latterly British) Parliament has now had over 751 years (1264) to hone such perfectly acceptable election tactics...

Perhaps your esteemed Leader BOB, majored in English History at Tammany College :quirk:

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
If the amount of effort that has gone into this thread had been put into something constructive who knows what could have been achieved.

Dimi

Keith

If the amount of effort that has gone into this thread had been put into something constructive who knows what could have been achieved.

Dimi

Holy shit Dimi, this is the Paddock! Nothing constructive here ever..

Are you feeling ok son?

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Holy shit Dimi, this is the Paddock! Nothing constructive here ever..

Are you feeling ok son?

Sorry Keith

I just had a momentary lapse of sanity.

Please excuse me, it won't happen again, I'll just toddle off back to my imaginary
world in normal state of insanity.

Dimi

Back