One for you Lonesome

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jon,

These people are not hard to find, they are the "new conservatives".

I guess this guy must think that they also forged the birth notice in the Honolulu Newspaper.

You know..... just in case this black baby would some day become President of The United States!

Who knows, maybe Dan Rather is behind it all.

Its too late to do anything about the birth certificate of this fellow. The usual annal examiners were too busy tearing Sarah Palin apart, and didn't have time to have b.o. vetted.

School records blocked, the mysterious Ayers connection, etc. we are going to get a lot of these things released this year.

It will make the Bush drunk driving ticket look as irrelevant as it was.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
"This fellow" is your President. Do yourself a favor and show some respect. Most of us did with President Bush and the ones who didn't are idiots.

You pick what you want to be.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mr Fechter, still trying to change the subject?

Please explain the birth notice in the Honolulu newspaper.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes Jeff, thats the one.

I told him over and over not to make fun of my name while hidding behind a handle, I told him over and over that to him, its "Mr Craik", I warned him that someone had given me his name and to stop rudly using my name (click on his name, to view his public profile, you can see the private message I sent).

Still he continued............................

Mr Fechter you could have easely remained anonymous, but you chose to continue to be rude.

Apparently being rude was more important to him than being anonymous.

Last edited:
Yes Jeff, thats the one.

I told him over and over not to make fun of my name while hidding behind a handle, I told him over and over that to him, its "Mr Craik", I warned him that someone had given me his name and to stop rudly using my name (click on his name, to view his public profile, you can see the private message I sent).

Still he continued............................

Mr Fechter you could have easely remained anonymous, but you chose to continue to be rude.

Apparently being rude was more important to him than being anonymous.
Wow Jim you sound like a heart attack on steroids..... I I i ii warned him....I I I ii said I I ii said Bob stop calling me names.......but Bob didn't stop, so you fired back at him with his real name>>>>>>>>>BOB. :laugh:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Craig,

I can see why you might think that.

In reality, I did not feel good about giving out information that someone wanted to keep private.

I wanted both Mr Fechter and anyone else who might question me on this to understand. I gave Mr. Fechter every oppertunity to remain anonymous, but I guess he felt that being rude was more important than anonymity.

The person who gave me his name had no problems with outing Mr Fechter.

Back