OT - Jaguar XJ13

Seem to be having a bit of a problem posting this - apologies if it appears twice.

A bit OT perhaps but there is some GT40 content and a bit about shortening my driveshafts. If Jaguars offend you just page down :snobby:

Crawled out from under my XJ13 long enough to post some stuff about shortening driveshafts, transaxles, Mike Kimberley, GT40s and XJ13 development etc.

Jaguar XJ13 - Building The Legend

There are two previously unpublished Jaguar memos the historians amongst you may find interesting.

Anyone spot the loose tool tip in the video? No sniggering please(I was too busy pointing the camera to notice)

Chuck

Supporter
Neville

Thanks for that link. The depth of your research makes for a fascinating read. Keep the updates coming.

Making a bellhousing ....

I thought some of you might be interested in how I tackled the problem of how to make a new bellhousing for my project.

Building the Legend - I don't have a bellhousing!

bellhousing.jpg

Chuck

Supporter
Neville

Fascinating information - and a lot of research, design and work. When it came out of the milling machine fand you were able to see the final product for the first time did you say to yourself "I hope it fits."?

Also viewed the information on rivets. Question: would you know the head size of the rivets used on the D Type? Referring to the rivets used on the body, around the window frame, and in the interior. Thanks

Chuck

That in my eyes is the most beautiful le mans prototype to have ever been build, pitty it never was put to the test(icles of Enzo!)

keep us posted!

regards Thomas

Back