Owner of GT40 MkII P1015?

Louis

Supporter
Hello,

Is the owner of GT40 MkII P1015 a member of this forum? If not, would anyone have contact information? I would like ask a few questions and hopefully pictures too.

Thank you!
Louis

Last I knew 1015 was part of the ( late) Larry Miller Collection in Utah - on the same site as the Shelby collection I think. Bill Murray, who restores/curates/ drives the Shelby stuff, drove it in the 2006 Le Mans Classic and all the GT40 Enthusiast Club 40s drove round the track with it and 1046 and 1016 for Ford purposes on the saturday afternoon.

Louis

Supporter
P1015 was in the Larry Miller collection until 2015. After his passing the car went Shelby American Collection in Boulder, CO.

I've been in touch with the collection and they are very helpful in getting me detailed pictures of various parts and functions of the car.

Louis

Hello Louis,
My name is Don Davis and I used to own MK2 # P1012 for about 17 years. Bought it from Holman & Moody after Peter Revson went end-over-end with it at Daytona around 200 mph. I did a massive rebuild on it and raced it for about 15 years. Therefore I know the cars pretty well. If I can be of any assistance to you contact me at [email protected] or 760-468-0170. I'm in southern California.
Good luck,
Don Davis

Back