Attachments

• 23121-sample04.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 600
I'll try it again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Attachments

• 23122-sample03.jpg
    23122-sample03.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 478
Fact5racer and Joe great pics of the cars. Fact5 I see you went with the 17"ers. Joe you went retro with the 15"ers. Both look good. Joe I'm assuming yours is the deep blue and not black. It's a little hard to tell. What car numbers do you guys have and when did you receive them? Up here in Canada the season is getting very short. Infact all the cars shows are done for this year. I hope you guys get more driving time to break those puppies in.
Good choices guys!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Frknfast & Fact5, My CAV color is 1997 Royal Blue Metalic and it was # 8 s/s monocoque off the production line. I have always wanted to have stripes on a gt-40, but this blue is so beautiful that I am afraid they may ruin the beauty of it. Everyone tells me how great the color is. The blue is lighter than you see on your monitor. It is a deep blue, but not real dark. I'll try to put another foto here. Joe

Attachments

• 23143-sample02.jpg
    23143-sample02.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 488
Fact5racer, I have 1887 Mazda RX-7 electric outside mirrors and am wondering if you have the same? When I first put them on they drooped towards the pavement. I took a disk sander and ground down about 1/16" off the top side of the part and tapered it to just touch the bottom that contacts the door. This made them pefectly horizontal to the road. I also used a piece of inner tube as a gasket. How did you get yours to fit? I was surprised that they do not vibrate while hitting bumps because of the inner tube. They, like yours look great on the cars. Joe

Attachments

• 23144-sample01.jpg
    23144-sample01.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 452
Nice cars, guys. My CAV is the same color and is monocoque chassis number 1. I like the roundells and have been trying to find some that size with the black edge on the white circle. Are they static cling, and where did you get them?

Try Bob Shaw at the information below. He makes couston vinyl cling on stickers. He made me some buisnes cards a few years ago. Looked and worked OUTSTANDING.

Operations Plus
P.O. Box 26347
Santa Ana, California 92799 U.S.A.
phone/fax 714-962-2776
email: [email protected]
Nathan <font color="blue"> </font>

Just got back from the Dyno. With a 342 with stacker injection we started at a lousy 150.6 hp. After an hour of tweaking with the electomotive tech II on our laptop edwin from FFT Engineering got it up to 355.7HP and 360.1 ft lbs of torque at around 5700 rpm. 116 mph in fourth!

No, 355 is plenty on what I plan on doing with the car. When I want to go crazy, I will use my factory five spec racer
20383528-59ca-00800055-.jpg

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
Factfive, are you going to Run and Gun next week? If so I will see you there. Should be a good time like always.

Back