Please Post your location

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Member locations can be obtained by clicking by the box on the right once you log in...it is labeled "Members Online". If the member for whom you are searching is listed in that box, all you need to do is position your cursor over the member's name and his location will appear.
I understand why some members don't list their location in their profile...every time the forum gets changed or updated it seems to wipe out my location, not sure why. Perhaps it's something I'm doing that's wrong?

HMMMMMM....tried this and found out it didn't work....no box at the upper right corner with online users names. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong now!

OOPS!!!

Doug

Please go to your name at the top next to inbox. Click on it , then find account details. Click on it, find location and add your country at least and even better the state or province, and city.

It is very helpful to know where the person your are talking to is located. If he needs help finding a local machine shop, or is interested in buying a set of wheels it really helps if you know you are nearby or across the world.

Most of you guys haven't added a location and those who had one before the forum upgrade don't now unless you went into your profile and edited it.

Thanks
Done

Please go to your name at the top next to inbox. Click on it , then find account details. Click on it, find location and add your country at least and even better the state or province, and city.

It is very helpful to know where the person your are talking to is located. If he needs help finding a local machine shop, or is interested in buying a set of wheels it really helps if you know you are nearby or across the world.

Most of you guys haven't added a location and those who had one before the forum upgrade don't now unless you went into your profile and edited it.

Thanks
Done

Hi all, I am curently building a GT-40 in brass scale 1/12 and I woud like to have plan, drawing, to make a full scale model;
if you have this information thanks in advance
thanks
Guy

Back