Project KVA GT40

I have been asked to find a home for a KVA Mk3 chassis/Mk3 body GT40 unfinished project car. This car has been sitting around unfinished for quite a few years now, is fairly complete with 302 engine/Renault gearbox etc etc. and will not take a bunch of money to finish, just a lot of time and application.
These cars have been very successfully converted to Mk1 bodies, and we have even changed chassis to bring them up to date, so this is for the jig saw puzzle man who wants a challenge. Car is near Crawley, West Sussex UK. Call me for intro to owner if interested, Frank

Frank:

I've been a long time member of the GT40s.com message board, and just saw your post concerning the KVA GT40 Mk 3. Your email doesn't seem to work for me, so I'll post it here.

This car sounds perfect except maybe a few things.

I actually prefer a space frame car, and actually like the Mark 3. Like you said, its also easy to convert to Mark 1. I also like the 302 SBF too.

Now for the possible issues. First I am in the US (Florida). Can it be shipped? Also, I would want to convert it to LHD. The car would be hard enough to drive on the streets here anyway. Is it unfeasable to convert to LHD?

So, at what price is paradise?

Les Archuleta

This car is now open to offers, first reasonable offer gets it !

Attachments

• KVAGT40001.jpg
    KVAGT40001.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,809
  • KVAGT40061.jpg
    KVAGT40061.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,565
Back