Purchasing from Summit and shipping to the UK

Dear all,

I am contemplating purchasing some engine parts from Summit in the US, can anyone tell me from experience what the import duty/taxes and general fuss would be at this end through customs

Bill Kearley

Supporter
Try a small low cost item or give them a phone call. I'm sure they'v done it many times. I'm in Canada and never had a problem.

In the past I've used Summit for a lot of my engine parts and they have always come through just make sure to allow for import duty or another option is to go to Real Steel in the UK.

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
I am in Reno, NV and have easy access to the Sparks NV store front, I have shipped small stuff to folks overseas in the past and willing to do so if it works out favorable cost wise. Just factor in that a local purchase incurs state tax at 8.3%. The smaller stuff you can usually get away with declaring as a gift...

I am in Reno, NV and have easy access to the Sparks NV store front, I have shipped small stuff to folks overseas in the past and willing to do so if it works out favorable cost wise. Just factor in that a local purchase incurs state tax at 8.3%. The smaller stuff you can usually get away with declaring as a gift...
Very kind offer thank you, still weighing up options

Back