Quaife ATB diff

Hi 40´s!

I´m just about to order a rebuilt 5 speed R21T gearbox with a Quaife ATB diff - and would like to know which finaldrive (3,44 or 3,8) you would recommend me to order? I will use a Ford 302, 8000v/min with less torque but a lot of BHP!

Please leave me some comments about this and for you guys using this box - tell me everything about the advantages/disadvantages about this choice!

I would also like to hear wich mainshaft that´s the prefered one - 21mm/23 splines or 29mm/10 splines?

Thank you

Christoffer

Dick,

Did the cigars arrive yet?

Bill

smile.gif

BILL
got them today just smoking one now
thay are great
best regards Dick
i will send you a tee shirt what size are you

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
At Roaring Forties we use the ATB limited slip diff. We have them made for us and I have been very supprised at the effectiveness of them.

They can almost make this average drive look quiet good. That is that the rear end slips slightly (looks good for the viewing public) but will not allow it to go to far and looks as the driver is in control when I KNOW better.

Again these will be available fro the Audi / Gatrag boxes from Gordon Levy.

Another thing that we are fitting to our next turn key car which we have just started is TRACTION CONTROL and LAUNCH CONTROL both from MoTeC and both hopefully will make me LOOK like a better driver.

Best wishes,

Robert

Hi there!

Dick I really appriciate your help!...I have been in contact with Kev at GTO and Andy at Tornado - now it´s up to me to decide which box I will prefer - both guys have been really nice and supporting!

The most terrible with this forum is that it´s difficult to not sit in front of the computer the hole day/night...hehehe!

Cya....

Christoffer

Back