RCR#18...Parts

Fran,

You are obviously not receiving my emails regarding the wheels and driveshafts you sent 6 weeks ago which have still not arrived.
If you can send a tracking # I will chase them this end.........

Still over in West Africa or I would call ya .....!

Hi Andy,

sorry no emails...send me a PM through the forum ....

I know that we have a new front cover, gaskets, etc etc for you...

Just went through my spam/junk and found your email.....please let me know if you get my reply..

Last edited:

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Stew,

After reading your post, I called RCR and spoke with Casey. She tells me that customs on your end has the parts, but they've held off on releasing them due to paperwork.

She further told me that the information has been sent to the correct authorities :thumbsup: and expects you should have already heard from them.

Though she really prefers roses, feel free to send her an email. Her email address is <<[email protected]>>

Good luck with the build,

T.

Stewart,
I have been searching my emails and cannot find any from you. Your information has been sent out but customs will not release your shipment until it reaches the clearance agency and they give a go, sometimes they require more information then what was sent but it is hard for me to know if they are going to require more information or not. Each countries customs are a little different with their paperwork. So just to let you know I will be staying on top of this and I am always in contact with Fran if anything were to go wrong with your shipment but at this point it is fine, just held up. So rest assure you are not being ignored and I am doing my best to get your parts to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Casey
(RCR secretary)

woww - welcome to the gorgeous casey. hehehehe

+1 Welcome Casey

Sorry about the thread drift......

But not "official" till there is new pictures/video of Casey at her desk....

:thumbsup: Fran said he would get some pictures of Casey with the RCR-917, RCR-Le Mans, RCR-SLC, etc. etc.,

We await

Just a thought for Fran & other kit vendors shipping stuff overseas. When the full kit price is paid and shipped the purchaser will be reqd in most cases to pay duty & GST etc on that amount when it arrives at customs, now where there are back ordered parts that are shipped at a later date customs may try to assess a value on these and claim further duty etc. It is up to the purchaser to have proof that these items were part of the initial purchase to avoid this when they arrive.

This info came from a fellow aviator to who has been thru this drama in relation to an aircraft kit that had several items late shipped.

HI CASY

Sent you a pm but not sure if you have received it, regaurding my outstanding kit and engine parts, think this has gone on long enough, as this order was placed and deposit payed in march 2007 and full payment made in oct 2007, can you please give these outstanding items your urgent attention, yours hopefully, Andy loveday

Craig 7L and Jay V.

Thank you for welcoming me!

Craig I really do have to say this again I have never met anyone who drinks as much coffee as you do, you must never sleep!

Andy,
It was not talking to you today, I hope I was able to make you feel a little more at ease in regards to your parts. I have contacted the shipping company and should be hearing back with them by monday, as soon as I know what is going on I will call you. So until then have a wonderful weekend.

Fran,

Sick fed up of this.......

I still have not received driveshafts or tracking # .....Are they still stuck in

UK customs,or being sent direct from the driveshaft shop or what is the

latest problem !

Stew,

Casey called yesterday about your custom axles...

Please call her or email her a number for where you are in the world at the moment, as she has all the info you need.

Last edited:
Fran,

She can post on the forum or my Stena or Hotmail address .......

Forum is probably best as that way there is no spam / junk email issue`s !

PM her on here as she checks here daily too.... Casey@RCR.

I know she added your email addresses to our contact lists so they get through now....both of them.

We both get heaps of spam and sometimes even know emails drop out....

Sorry.

Thanks

Last edited:

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Hey Fran

Looks like you need to check out some of the advice you gave me which you deleted on the 'Shipping parts-the real deal' thread.

It was sound advice and works great. I would give it a try.

I was not going to post but in your own words I couldn't help myself.

Deleted

Andy

PS Heres a useful tracking number 65647398940`2842347983794490

Back