Supporter
From the inside.

Attachments

• 77277-121_2162-2.JPG
    77277-121_2162-2.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 2,072

Ron McCall

Supporter
Update. I decided to wait on the headers until IO get the body back on.
I have made a great deal of progress though.
I picked the chassis,bulkhead,and tubular body mount pieces up from powdercoating today.
They turned out great! I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.They are semi-gloss black.
This weekend I got the nose and roof painted,color sanded and buffed! The paint looks incredible!
I still have to paint the headlight/driving light buckets and NACA ducts black.
I finally got the headlight/driving light cover mounting finished(except for the one I broke! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif )
I also made up brackets to mount my PIAA driving lights.
Thats all for now.(need some sleep!)

Attachments

• 78868-122_2299-2.JPG
    78868-122_2299-2.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,970
Nice job Ron
Painting is an art, if you painted that without working in a bodyshop WELL DONE it looks great.
Keep up the good work, and keep the posts coming

You`re too modest.
Without taking away credits from your friend, hadn`t you so meticulously prepared the car`s body
the final layers of paint wouldn`t come out so nicely.

Ron,

What was the cost of powdercoating the frame? I'm trying to decide on how to protect mine. Also could you post a few pictures of the powdercoated frame!

John
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
Markus,
Thank you! You are right.The amount of work I've done on the body is probably equal to what I thought it would take to build the whole car!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
John,
I will PM you about the cost.I haven't got a chance to take any pictures yet.Might not be for a day or two.(painting the insides of my doors tomorrow evening,coating the bottom of the chassis with bed liner on Wednesday).
I should be able to get some pics on Thursday night.It looks fantastic! I would highly recommend it !

Bill,
Thanks! I think I'll be WTFO by Carlisle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BTW: I got my seats tonight!!!!!!! I can't describe how happy I am with them!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif
THANK YOU FRAN HALL !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

Ron McCall

Supporter
[ QUOTE ]
Hell! Even i have to say the color is very very nice.

Oliver

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back