RCR Video!! Finally!

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

Thanks for sharing. I'm betting that the unsteady camera had everything to do with the six previous at-speed drive-bys, with the police in pursuit during the last two. Congrats on losing them. ;)

Nice job on the car. Damn proud of you.

Best,

T.

So what is your initial impressions of driving the car? How was the ride quality? Interior noise levels? Power level?

Feel free to delay your reply until you can peel that grin off your face. ;)

Ron McCall

Supporter
Thanks for all of the great replys !!! I promise that I will try to make the next one better.There was a accident just down the road and there was police on the scene so I was taking it easy.I am picking up my Hoosier TDs next week so I need to destroy these BFGs before then!!!! LOL

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Well....have a hunch you shouldn't have too much issue trashing the BFGs from the sound of it. :D

Awesome man!!!

Ron, as you can see, I've been playing around with these animated avatar thingies. I was going to download your video from youtube and have a play around and - if I got a good result - PM you the file in case you wanted an animated avatar of your car.

I was thinking the closeup of you're tyre smokin', but the file seems to have gone from youtube.

If you would like me to have a go you can email me your video at roclery(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au.

I've only got the software on free trial for 14 days, so let me know soon...

Ron....

As stated, we need more video!! Awsome sound!! Hey, I'm wondering, as exciting as it has to be, is it also depressing? You know, nothing could ever be better, right?... Is there nothing left??:rolleyes:

Back