RCR's new car..962

Alex,
its even more satisfying when the ears start to work and experienced words are heeded also...

But where would the fun be if I were to do that......then I couldn't agonize for hours over a brake pedal and then decide it must be normal if everybody else says it is normal :laugh::laugh::laugh:

With the slew of new updates and pictures regarding the LMP1 and GTA (both are quite lovely Mr. Fran), are there any about the 962?

We have one sitting on our hoist being readied to ship...but its not a model we tend to develop any further than we have so far.
I remember a lot of people being interested in a Group C replica but it seems that it was more wishful thinking rather than actual demand?
If you ever get the chance, a couple of pictures (after the owner's and your personal approval) would be splendid. I would love to personally visit but a couple of oceans and a few thousand miles are a strong deterrent.
Thank you for replying Mr. Hall

Longtime lurker first time poster. LOL, I actually finally registered just to post that link to this thread. And someone already did since the last time I was here. Did anyone else watch the second movie? It is honestly quite appropriate to those of us interested in replicas or continuation cars. Makes you self reflect a little....it matters much less to me than my friends who can't afford/ or have the skill level to have a replica oddly.

Got pics anyway? I've been wondering what ever happened to Perry.

CK
Another individual also inquired about Perry in this thread. I think Fran said he never contacted him. If he had built that car it would certainly be a contender for mile events.

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Another individual also inquired about Perry in this thread. I think Fran said he never contacted him. If he had built that car it would certainly be a contender for mile events.

Yeah, but...

The OP (Dusty) says Fran started working on one and Fran says he's got something on a hoist. I am curious to see what he's got, that's all. I've been a long time admirer and would really like to see any details.

Chris

Yeah, but...

The OP (Dusty) says Fran started working on one and Fran says he's got something on a hoist. I am curious to see what he's got, that's all. I've been a long time admirer and would really like to see any details.

Chris
I apologize about my response, it was a bit brazen. Likewise I am a long time admirer and been waiting for any details.
Once again, apologies about my response.
Bader

Chris Kouba

Supporter
I apologize about my response, it was a bit brazen. Likewise I am a long time admirer and been waiting for any details.
Once again, apologies about my response.
Bader

Brazen? I'd need thicker skin to hang out on the internet if I was offended by your post. No worries, and no offense meant on my part either.

If you want brazen, wander into the paddock...

Chris

Brazen? I'd need thicker skin to hang out on the internet if I was offended by your post. No worries, and no offense meant on my part either.

If you want brazen, wander into the paddock...

Chris
No offense taken Sir. I'll venture there someday.
Since now we have a sizable gathering, we DEMAND updates :laugh:

Back