Remote clutch bleed nipple assembly

Hi,

Has anybody made up a remote bleed nipple assembly for the Renault clutch slave cylinder?

If you have any part numbers of unions, etc, I'd be interested to hear from you.

I know what I want, but I'm struggling for a union to fit the cylinder.

I've carried out a search, but can't find anything.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Geoff,
If you look at the Renault Alpine turbo... 86 on... they have a system where you bleed the clutch from under the car...simple steel pipe with a bleed nipple on the end.
Eddie.

Geoff,
On the subject off cylinders...the differance is...N/A GTA, Ren.25 cyl. thread M12 x 1mm, M6 bleed nipple, no Goodridge fittings...GTA turbo Ren.25 T, cyl. thread M10 x 1..std. brake pipe fitting or fittings available from Goodridge...I have the Goodridge part no. if required as I have this set-up on my Alpine.
Eddie.

Last edited:
Hello Eddie,

Thanks for your Posts.

I've measured very carefully, and the bleed nipple measures 6.86mmOD, with a 1 pitch. Presumably, this equates to 7mm x 1.

Does this make sense?

Cheers,

Geoff.

Geof,
Yes it does as most bolts etc. on Renaults are 7mm & are specific to Renault...the bleed on the Ren. 25 & Alpine turbo slave cylinder has been altered to M10 x1 & uses a brake fitting to allow the bleed nipple to be relocated on a steel brake line with the nipple on the end...you could use a 12 x 1mm brake fitting in the same way... & is bled by removing the right rear wheel or from under the car. hope this helps.
Cheers Eddie.

Back