Replica Ford GT Steering Wheel Badges

MWGT40

Supporter
For all those who have sent payment in thank you. Can I remind you to include your delivery details so that I know where to despatch the badges to.

For all those outside of the UK who haven't paid yet, I recommend going through Paypal where it is set up so that you can pay in US dollars if you want to. This is NOW OPERATIONAL (see my earlier post)

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
The replica steering wheel badges are now in and look fantastic. They will be despatched on Monday as soon as I have received payment. The orders that I am aware of are at present are as follows:

Frank Catt
Malcolm McAdam
Chris Melia
Fred de Brae
Simon Kelly
Paul Bearman
Ted Baird
Dave Bache
Ben Miller
Julian West
Farhad Faili
Graham Turner
William Musara
Dave Champ
James Phillips
Jim Rosenthal

If you do not see your name on this list and think that you have ordered one, I did not get your email so please notify me separately.

Thanks, Martin

Martin

Great job!

received mine today and it looks great.

Thank you
Simon
grin.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
John Quigley, thanks for your order. I will despatch a badge tomorrow to you. Sorry for the delay but I was out of the country on vacation!

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
Memory Myers thanks for your order. I have despatched your badge today so it should be with you in the next few days. John, yours was sent today as well.

MWGT40

Supporter
John Davidson, thanks for your order and cheque that I received today. I have despatched the badge to you so you should get it tomorrow.

MWGT40

Supporter
Adam Christian, your paypal confirmation has been receievd and the badge will be on its way to you tomorrow.

Regards, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
Roger Davidson and Dr. Thoma

Your badges were despatched today so you should receive them later this week.

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
Ben

Just arrived back from Holland today. I have receievd your paypal confirmation and another badge has been despatched today. Should be with you in the next few days.

Regards, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
Paul,

I received your order confirmation today and I have despatched four badges to you as requested.

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
Charles Kergon

Thanks for the cheque. The steering wheel centre was despatched today so you should have it in the next day or so.

Regards, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
I have been out of the country on business travel again and just returned. I can confirm receipt of badge orders from the following:

Robert Shepherd
Simon Winter
Julian Kingston Smith
Carl Fredrik Forsberg
Roaring Forties
CAV GT Canada

If you did not send me your mailing address, please do so.

Thanks, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
The last of my steering wheel badges has just been sold. So I am sorry to say that I am unable to supply any more at present.

Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back