RF Update

Ron Earp

Admin
If anyone is interested in contacting RF regarding claims send email directly to me and I'll put you on our list for our administrators. I would ask you to ignore the post above regarding administrators for RF. Best,

Ron

I want to thank all you members for your generosity and caring in helping support the legal fund. I am Ben Buchsieb's wife, and we are one of the 50% deposit affected. Until you all stepped up to the plate, we did not know how we would be able to stay in the fight, because we have lost so much. Because Ben was so vocal when the cars were delayed month after month, without valid explanation in our minds, Robert had threatened to cancel our contract and order and refund the money. The passion for the car kept us in it--but boy that offer sounds mighty good now..

I noticed in Ron's posting of the email from Logan's administrator, that he invited us to write or call with any questions we might have, so I emailed both names given there to ask their asking price or value of the business of Robert's they have for sale. Perhaps they cannot tell me, but they also do not have common courtesy, as days later they have yet to respond. Get em' Elizabeth!!
(our group's attorney)

Again, thank all of you who are helping us wage this fight for truth and justice, whether with donations or in spirit. I am planning on paying for hypnosis for Ben so he thinks when he is driving his firehawk, he is in his beautiful new RF GT 40 replica! NEVER LET THE DREAM DIE!!!
XOXOXOXOX
Denise

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to the forum Denise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif By your statements, Ben is a VERY lucky man and you are a class act. I hope things bode well for you and the others.

John B

Temp Selling Pass
To lucky...My wife would have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif my 2 boz's down low. Then she would /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif them and then the good o'l boyz would have been asking for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif It would take a long time before there doing this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif again.

Oliver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Gregg, I think that its a fairly straightforward thing to establish if there is a mortgage over a property here in Oz. But it might be more difficult to track past transactions, particularly if & when a previous mortgage had been paid out.

I am sure that Elizabeth will have already done the basic searches by now & sussed out purchase/transfer dates, mortgage situation, etc, so I might beg off that one & avoid muddying the waters with multiple lines of enquiry on the same subject.

Ben, you are right about the misleading reports of car status, & the fact that mismanagement is no excuse, regardless of the underlying causes.

If RL was feeding seed money to SA (as would appear to be the case), you would think that someone over there had the authority to spend it (presumably on materials, tools, wages, etc). You would also think that RL &/or his staff (who made many trips to SA) would have been checking on this directly, and by way of expenditure reporting back to Oz. BUT, if someone in SA really wanted to get into fraud, how hard would it be to fake up a bunch of invoices that looked legit ?

I can understand things going pear-shaped through fraud in SA, but it is also a worry when we seem to have 26 cars ordered & only a contract in place with Camco for 8 cars !

Denise, very well said. A team like you & Ben is a rare and beautiful thing, and I am sure that you will realise your dream - you have a lot of friends here on the Forum !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Back